Commercial License Agreement
Click HERE to purchase agreement.
Licensor is the owner and creator of certain PNG artwork described herein.
• Licensee desires to obtain a commercial license to use the artwork in specific projects.
• Both parties intend to enter into this agreement to formalize the terms and conditions governing the use of the artwork.
1. License Grant:
Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, Licensor hereby grants Licensee a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, and revocable license to use the PNG artwork described in Exhibit A for the following purposes:
Licensee may not:
• Sub-license, resell, or distribute the artwork in a manner that allows others to extract or access the original PNG files.
• Use the artwork for any purpose not explicitly permitted under this agreement.
• Modify, alter, or create derivative works from the artwork.
This agreement does not transfer any ownership of the artwork. Licensor retains all rights, title, and interest in and to all the artwork.
In consideration for the license granted herein, Licensee shall pay Licensor the agreed-upon fee as outlined in Exhibit B.
Licensee shall credit Licensor as the creator of the artwork in all use cases, where feasible and in accordance with generally accepted industry practices.
6. Term and Termination:
This agreement will commence on the effective date and continue until terminated. Either party may terminate this agreement upon written notice if the other party breaches any material term or condition.
Both parties agree to keep the terms of this agreement confidential, and not to disclose any information contained herein to third parties.
8. Governing Law:
This agreement is governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut.
Exhibit A - Description of PNG Artwork:
(All artwork is created by the licensor. Sizes may vary considering the descriptions on each product. Please read everything carefully and fully. I do not issue any exchanges or refunds on any digital items.)
Exhibit B - Fee and Payment Terms: Please seen number 4.
(Fees upfront are expected before any printing is started. Agreement fee is $15usd.)
By signing below, the parties acknowledge and agree to the terms of this Commercial License Agreement..